O2jammersPH Band Master The Resurrection

Welcome to O2jammersPH Band. The Official Band page of the certified O2jammers.ph
If you don't have an account, Press Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to O2jammersPH Band. The Official Band page of the certified O2jammers.ph
If you don't have an account, Press Register.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Battle of the bands event

Miwa
    Miwa
    Admin

Battle of the bands event Empty Battle of the bands event

Post by Miwa Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Admin Ralph already agreed with it. we will have a monthly battle of the bands, i will announce tomorrow what will be the price. after we talk about this event, as for now. admin ralph is celebrating his birthday today hoho.so he's kinda busy right now. i will be the one who will provide this event,i think we will start next month or next 2 months, i need to talk with the other admins about this event i hope they cooperate Battle of the bands event 415808 btw guys im just level 1 in band master so don't expect that im much stronger than you XD.i just created my account i think last month?. I'm playing at the internet cafe so i don't have much time to play with you guys just read the one that i posted on "Important guidelines" "here"

if you want to talk to me in game. Just pm me IGN:haoren
    billysevenhour
    billysevenhour
    Admin

Battle of the bands event Empty Re: Battle of the bands event

Post by billysevenhour Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Battle of the bands event Bandma10
    <---REPOSTED--->
    Click here

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:53 pm